Wednesday 13 January 2010

retail therapy 1




My first outfit photo... hum should really improve the background and the happiness on my face!! (Hello Sunshine!)

I received my first order from Neby... quick delivery... no problem...
I associate the red bolero I just received with the red dress from New Look i bought last years during winter sales without noticing the zip was broken... I finally had the courage to replace it this Christmas with the help of my friend Misa, a top japanese clothes designer ... I also added ruban straps... the original ones were to thin for me... the dress is now out of the closet!

I purchased the bolero in brown too.. Though I was afraid the size was too big (56FR), (it was the only one left), I still bought them... and it fits ok.

I bought the shoes yesterday... after 3 other attempts to finding the low boots I had in mind for 2 weeks now... couldn't find them anyway... and when i tried on an approching model of boots, it didn't fit me at all.. I wanted the biker style low boots... but it sort of annihilated my ankle... something my leg is not ready for, I think... so I took the more classical ones and i must admit I really like them.


red bolero : Biluzik on Neby
red dress : New Look (plus the zip, the straps and a precious amount of time!)
legging : Carmakoma (size 52)
shoes : La Halle aux chaussures (size 40)

No comments:

Post a Comment