Saturday 17 July 2010

heading to a forest art festival






This week end, I went to an art festival in the middle of a forest in the east of France...
So, that is why you see black leather boots in july.

I anticipated the cold weather of a night in the forest and God knows I was right... I was really freezing all night long, till we found a shelter in a ancient convent..

So I wore this floral dress I adore with my black skinny jeans and the boots above the jeans...This is also the 1st time I can wear the boots over the jeans and not under... I just love Duo, they propose a perfect range of wide calf boots. I'm just waiting that they add a red model in their catalogue.

this outfit is nothing specially new, just a new arrangement of old clothes.

dress : Asos (size 22)
black skinny jeans : Asos (size 26)
black leather boots : Duo boots (size 40)
belt : Carmakoma

No comments:

Post a Comment