Tuesday 27 July 2010

casual outfit

This week end, I went to Lille.
Not having any holidays this summer, I will try to escape Paris every week-end till end of august... Jumping on a train really gives me the sensation to be on holidyas, just leaving this crazy town, even for one day, is ok for me...

In Lille, I have a ritual : I go to M&S to buy tights or legging and then I go to the Inspire section of the Euralille New Look.

I bought 3 tops on sales : here is the 1st one, with my eternal jean skirt and a pair a camel shoes from Asos.

I noticed this lovely black top with cream ribbon on the short sleeves.. but it was a little bit too expensive... I take the risk to wait till the next sales or till I get a coupon...








top : New Look (size 22)
jeans skirt : H&M (size 52)
leggings : M&S (size XXL- 50/54)
camel shoes : Asos (size 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment