Tuesday 24 August 2010

a very good fashion faux pas ***retro-blogging***

Ok... this is what I've previously called a" WTF outfit"...

Those kind of photos reminds me that I should really buy a big big BIG mirror instead of taking snaps of my outfits and going in the streets dressed like this.

I feel everything is wrong with this outfit... from head to toe...
Let's try to be scientific :
the jacket doesn't match the dress
the dress is too short to be worn without a skirt
the ski pants doesn't match with the wedges
the flower in the hair doesn't match the global outfit

Let's all learn from my mistakes!!






jacket : H&m (size 50)
altered sequin ribcage dress : Rodarte for Target
ski pants : Asos (size 22)
buckled wedges : Jeffrey Campbell (size 9)
studded bag : a little shop in my street, no tag
black rose in the hair : H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment