Saturday 3 April 2010

Virtual shopping april 2010




1 - Dress Dorothy Perkins - 40 £
2 - Dress Dorothy Perkins - 26 £
3 - Dress Asos - 28 £
I'm usually afraid of patterns, sticking to an old belief that patterns and fatties don't match... After months of reading fatshion blogs, I think it is time to move on those archaic beliefs and start wearing floral or stripe dresses...

4 - Swimsuit Blanche Porte - 19,90 €
I love multicolour dots... I wish this was a tankini.. I feel more comfortable in tankinis than in 1 piece swimsuit.

5 - Jumpsuit Asos - 35 £
Till recently, I had no idea what a jumpsuit was... for me, it was more a child outfit.. but this one from Asos is simple and chic...

6 - Wide belt Asos - 18 £

7 - Pencil skirt Asos - 30 £
I would love to achieve the sexy secretary look...

8 - buckled wedge Asos - 75 £ (7 cm heel)
9 - buckled wedge Asos - 40 £ (9,5 cm heel)
I prefer the first pair..mainly because the heels are only 7 cm. I'm not used to wearing heels and I need to start slowly with wedges, which are more stable and not too high.

10 - jacket Dorothy Perkins - 45 £
11 - shorts Dorothy Perkins - 25 £

No comments:

Post a Comment