Tuesday 20 April 2010

same same





Today, I'm wearing the same outfit than yesterday... I just tried different shoes and some accessories, and especially a big black sequin bow I haven't really worn yet, I have the feeling it is a bit too girly for me... I will see if people throw rocks at me... The shoes are also in my closet for a long time...I'm not sure about the general look. Tonite is probably their last try.. if I don't feel good in them, I'll probably sell them.




And I'm also not sure about which coat to wear... Too many questions today!!






top : black dress Carmakoma (size L)
leggings : Carmakoma (size L)
bow : H&M
yummy jewel : Nanou Creation at A little Market and It's a swindle at Etsy
shoes : Stéphane Kélian (size 40)
coat (red or grey) : Dorothy Perkins (size 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment