Friday 29 October 2010

Stolz auf meine neue Anna Scholz!

Yesterday a big change happened : it is my first outfit pictures taken outdoors AND by someone.

I went with a good friend to an exhibition and I asked her to take some pictures for the blog.. they are indeed more lively than my usual pictures and it was fun to do...



I choosed my new Anna Scholz dress. I was recently in Berlin and could visit the Anna Scholz shop in Mitte, it was a delight, the place is vast and the choice of clothes is huge. The changing rooms are also big and well designed, so that you can move around.

I browsed the website several times before going there in person to get familiar with the 2 collections (Black Label and White Label). Anna Schloz is definately not afraid of using patterns and colors and very nice fabrics. The only minus is the price range...

So I had to stay on my budget and I opted for this dress : I love its colors, very autumnish and its form.



Here is a detail of the draped back.



And details of the sides





The exhibition place has a nice hidden garden on its side, a very narrow garden with a wood plateform to walk on.





dress : Anna Scholz (size 50)
purple tight : We love colors
plateform shoes : Jeffrey Campbell (size 10)... a bit too big...

No comments:

Post a Comment