Wednesday 16 June 2010

Variations of an outfit...

Today I went through a very girlie and personal process : the variations of an outfit...
it is nearly a scientific explanation to this question : why are girls always late?

I start to dress like this : white skirt and purple top, quite simple...



I took a picture and decided something was missing : a belt.. so I used my Dorothy Perkins turquoise and purple belt..



And finalised it with a red jacket...





Then I wanted to change the skirt.. and wore the DIY safety pin skull skirt.



I put back on the red jacket... hummm but something was wrong...



The belt and the skull didn't match : different colors, different pattern...



So I took off the belt and it looked better






and tadah.... I was eventually happy with my outfit...
but was kind of late....

No comments:

Post a Comment