Friday 18 June 2010

Air Office

I'm working at home those days and I try to at least dress in the morning to really get the feeling of "going at work"... instead I just basically go to the other room.

I did a new Asos order this monday, which arrived really quickly (thursday afternoon.) It seems incredibly efficient to me.
I used the good deal page from Letilor's blog... it is a gold mine. I got a 15% discount for my order at Asos...

Today, I'm showing the new red wegdes and the new black cardigan. The rest will be shown in the coming days... Yummy....





This cardigan is really perfect for mid seasons and shitty june weather like today.





The red wedges are comfortable and light.


sequin top tank : Yours (size 22)
black cardigan : Asos (size 22)
pencil skirt : Asos (size 22)
red wedges : Asos (size 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment